Equipment protects the body.
EQ Elite protects the brain.
For professional and high-performance athletes and sport organizations
The world’s first mobile, gamified, FDA-cleared neurological assessment tool
EQ Elite is the high performance version of the award-winning EQ Active Brain Performance. It is a mobile brain testing and assessment platform that delivers comprehensive data, specifically for the highest levels of sport. It is an easier, faster, more relevant method of assessment that more precisely mirrors the modern understanding of dynamic brain function than other methods used today. EQ Elite is being used extensively by athletes and organizations in high performance and professional sport.
“This isn’t a ‘nice to have’, it’s a must have. I’ve seen how concussion affects athletes in their prime and for decades after they leave the sport. With EQ, you play a few quick games and critical data on brain function is instantly available.”
NHL Alumni Association; 15 year NHL career
ABOUT EQ ELITE
Our FDA-cleared platform is backed by rigorous research and is the industry’s only program of its kind.
For Professional & High Performance Sport
Replaces error-prone ‘single baseline’ with ongoing testing, in addition to being used for sideline evaluation and assisting ‘Return to Play’ decision.
Testing in 10 Minutes - Immediate Results
Whether for in-competition testing that requires quick assessment, or for the athlete’s convenience throughout the year, EQ check-ins are fast and easy.
Games/tests can be done anywhere and at any time with just a phone/tablet. Instantly assess the data (mobile or desktop) from anywhere in the world.
Identify Performance Concerns
Brain performance data goes beyond head injuries. Use results to assess key issues such as anxiety, sleep issues, stress, etc.
Seven Games Testing Three Clinical Trajectories
Clinically derived tests for cognitive, balance, and visual function.
Data-rich Dashboard System
Dive deeper on athlete results through the EQ Dashboard. Intensive, real-time data for performance evaluation and medical follow-up.
Engaging & Fun
Athletes dread the monotonous, inconvenient testing that is currently imposed on them. They do, however, like to compete and play games. High-level athletes using EQ Elite have raved about the experience.
- Ongoing Testing – Establishes a TRUE picture of an individual’s neurological performance with ongoing data
- Multi-trajectory Cognitive, Visual, Balance
- 100% Mobile Tests and assessment done anywhere at any time with just a mobile device
- Fast Full check-ins in as little as 10 minutes
- Enjoyable Athletes enjoy games and the flexibility to do testing at leisure
- Easy dashboard system Data-rich, mobile, real-time, exportable, athlete communication/management
- Affordable Intended to be widely deployed
- Simple Baseline Experts no longer recommend ‘one random snapshot on one random day’
- Unidimensional Often just looking at one part of the brain
- Bulky Requiring wearables, equipment and/or the medical professional on site
- Time consuming Lengthy testing with inefficient set-up time
- Monotonous Athletes dread the boring, time-intensive testing
- Inconvenient assessments Frustrating platforms, confusing presentation, lack flexibility
- Expensive High license fees with additional purchases often required
HOW IT WORKS
Get EQ Elite
Register here to get started. With the EQ Dashboard, it takes just seconds to get your athletes and teams ready to go with EQ Elite on their mobile device.
Athletes can quickly complete their check-ins wherever it is convenient. Each game played leads to data that is instantaneously available in the EQ Dashboard.
Administrators can set testing schedules, send reminders, review data, and be notified of concerning test results in real-time. If there is concern, the data is ready for a qualified practitioner to assess.
“I know first-hand the dangers of concussions and I’ve lost very close friends to brain injury and mental health ailments. It is paramount to understand an athlete’s healthy brain activity and then to assess it post-collision.”
“EQ covers all the bases. It is mobile, scientifically sound, affordable, covers multiple areas of brain function, and it is enjoyable to use. Other platforms may have one or two of these attributes, but EQ hits all the marks.”
Dr. Ted Carrick
Senior Research Fellow, Cambridge University, UK
Treated Olympic, College, and Pro athletes; well known for his work with Sidney Crosby
How Does Brain Trauma Affect High Performance Athletes, Both Now and in the Future?
Highmark’s Ty Currie discusses tragedy he experienced working in pro sports, and the struggles he sees in athletes years later.