The MedTech industry is disrupting healthcare. With the first-ever mobile game-based neurological testing software to be FDA cleared (‘EQ Brain Performance’), Highmark Interactive is combining mobile technology, medical devices, and gamification into a series of industry-specific products that are making a significant impact on brain health in a number of sectors across the world.
As we continue to emerge across the globe, we are adding to our team! For this particular role, you should be someone that enjoys being multi-faceted. You will be the key go-to contact for our existing clients, you will be demonstrating and answering questions about our products from those who contact us out of the blue, and you will liaise between our technical staff and the client to ensure any support issues are taken care of with full client satisfaction.
You will be part of a small but rapidly growing team, which offers you both the ability to accelerate your career path and to enjoy the benefits of entering a company that is positioned to grow significantly in the near future.
Our culture is about energy and determination – we want a team member who likes to have fun within the team, wants to improve the lives of millions around the world, and is hungry to perform in order to help make that happen.
Highmark has been operating for just over two years. In that time, our team has created a game-based mobile app and web-analytics platform, signed on thousands of paying customers, attracted a global medical advisory board including medical experts from Harvard, UCLA, and prominent Canadian and Australian universities, has enlisted a number of Olympic gold-medal athletes and former professional NHL players as brand ambassadors, and has received medical clearance in the U.S. (FDA), European Union (CE Marking), Canada, Oceania and many others.
Our mobile platforms are helping thousands of athletes, doctors, workplaces, and individuals make personalized, data-driven decisions about their brain health and performance, ranging from concussions to impairment and from dementia to fitness to work in dangerous work environments. Until now, millions of people every year have looked at their brain’s performance through subjective measures. With our EQ Brain Performance products, we have created vital objective data for assessing our body’s most crucial organ. Best of all, we are doing it in a fully mobile, game-based manner, making it fun and accessible for everyone.
Highmark Interactive is dedicated to its goal of building and fostering a diverse and multicultural workplace and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
- You are fun! Your friends consider you to be the upbeat and positive one, and your great sense of humour and compassionate persona is evident to everyone you encounter
- You excel at developing connections and relationships with a broad range of people and personalities
- You are unflappable. While most people are wonderful, you also know that some people may be more challenging. You have extreme patience and can put a difficult encounter behind you quickly
- You are a multi-tasker. You can concentrate on something and then flip over to something entirely unrelated with ease, while staying organized
- You are comfortable and proficient with technology (or a quick learner for technologies that are new to you)
- You are flexible. You enjoy working as part of a team, but you can also thrive when working on your own
- You excel at verbal and written communication. You are a pro when it comes to spelling and grammar, you know how to tailor your words to your audience, and you understand that your ability to communicate is how many people judge you
- You have a can-do attitude. You want to show the world that you can do great things, and you’re going to attack each day with the goal of demonstrating your potential
- You thrive under pressure. If things get busy or stressful, you’re the one to come out on top
- You are a people person. Whether it is co-workers, a client you have come to know, or someone you’ve never spoken to before, you love the interaction
Great to have:
- Experience in sales and/or account management
- Experience with CRM systems
- Technologically inclined
- Social media competence
- Energized by a fast pace, unfazed by the stress caused by a hectic day
What you will be involved with:
- Your role will have a number of parts:
- Account Management – being the ‘go to’ person for clients should they have any needs while using our software
- Inside Sales – responding to potential clients who contact us with questions about our software
- Customer Support – liaising with our technology staff and clients in order to provide solutions to any issues that arise
- Assorted Duties – as part of a fast-paced team, projects will come up that need you to jump in and take the reins
- You will gain an intricate knowledge of the specific platforms we offer, and you will be passionate about what these platforms can do
- You will be involved in a variety of communication methods: email, video chats, phone calls
- You will be using our web-based CRM to ensure we are tracking who we are talking to and where those discussions stand
- You will be using ‘Zoom’ video calls, which includes sharing the screen of a tablet and/or your computer in order to walk through our mobile software
- You will be a member of a growing team of staff, with each individual in charge of separate areas. In time, this allows you to be the senior member of your own group as additional staff get added to your area
Job Types: Full-time